Search This Blog

Three Ways To Wear Lounge Pants


Lounge pants are like the jogging pants’ sophisticated older sister. They are comfy enough to feel like you are walking around in your PJs, yet chic and bang on trend. With the Christmas season fast approaching, (yes I said the C word in November, please don’t lynch me!) they are a forgiving alternative to super skinny trousers, if you have embraced the inevitable festive gluttony. Here are my picks of lounge pants available now, and three outfit ideas for inspiration.


I ADORE the print on these Missguided pants. This outfit is a perfect example of how to dress up a pair of lounge pants without looking like a strange mismatch of smart and casual. The striking electric blue detailing is a brilliant way to add colour to your wardrobe without being too out there.


This look is a great way to incorporate lounge pants into your daytime wardrobe. I can’t get enough of this fun floral-baroque-polka-dot print. A shearling lined denim jacket oozes effortless cool when added to any outfit.


In this smart-casual look, nude/pink overload is averted with the addition of a black car coat by Oasis. Fluffy jumpers are a popular micro trend this season, and teaming one with a statement necklace adds a contrast of textures.


Thanks for checking out my blog.
If you love it, don't keep it to yourself!
Follow Alice Adores Apparel on Bloglovin'.
Bloglovin' allows you to keep track of every blog you read in one place, no matter what blogging website it is hosted on. This way you'll never miss a post.
Follow on Bloglovin
'Like' my Facebook page to find out about new posts first.
Share my blog on Facebook.
Tweet at me & follow me on twitter, @AliceAdores.
Follow me on Instagram.

Follow me on Tumblr.

Or enter your email in the box in the right side bar to get notifications to your inbox.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog. Start a conversation and leave me a comment. I always read and reply. Xxx

© Alice Adores Apparel

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig