Search This Blog

Three Ways to Wear Over Knee Boots


Over knee boots are a great autumn/winter statement shoe. The perfect leg lengtheners, they flatter a wide range of body types. Don’t shy away from their boldness, they are incredibly versatile. Adding over knee boots is a great way to make a casual outfit look more polished. 

This faux ostrich leather skirt is gorgeous and the turtle neck is bang on trend. Matching your nail colour to your jewellery is a subtle way of bringing your accessories together.


This look is super comfortable with the velvet leggings and cosy cardigan. The shirt gives a smart twist, with the collar tips as a great way to elevate a simple piece.

This dress is perfect to throw on those days when you just don’t know what to wear. A faux fur gilet is always a great item to have in your wardrobe as it can be worn season after season. 


Thanks for checking out my blog.
If you love it, don't keep it to yourself!
Follow Alice Adores Apparel on Bloglovin'.
Bloglovin' allows you to keep track of every blog you read in one place, no matter what blogging website it is hosted on. This way you'll never miss a post.
Follow on Bloglovin
'Like' my Facebook page to find out about new posts first.
Share my blog on Facebook.
Tweet at me & follow me on twitter, @AliceAdores.
Follow me on Instagram.

Follow me on Tumblr.

Or enter your email in the box in the right side bar to get notifications to your inbox.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog. Start a conversation and leave me a comment. I always read and reply. Xxx

© Alice Adores Apparel

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig