Search This Blog

Steal Her Style: BAFTAs Edition


So Sunday evening was the biggest night in British cinema, the BAFTAs. There was some incredible red carpet fashion showcased by the celeb and industry attendees. Here's my pick of the best dressed ladies of the BAFTAs and how to steal their style on a high street budget.

Naomie Harris steals the show in this pink Gucci number. I love bright pop of colour against her skin tone and the cut is immaculate. This look is fun and sophisticated. I love the Ghost dupe from House of Fraser.
I love Lily Allen in this Vivienne Westwood work of art. I think she adds some fun to the red carpet with a bold pop of colour. I'm not the biggest fan of the pink hair accessory Lily has teamed with her dress, but each to their own. Although this Adrianna Papell dress isn't an exact dupe for the designer original, it's colours draw upon the same colour pallet and it's cut is pretty similar.
Imogen Poots looks stunning in her Givenchy dress.This Forever Unique version is a great affordable alternative to a hefty designer price tag.
Uma Thurman's Atelier Versace dress looks incredible on her figure. Although this Forever Unique version has added shoulder straps, it's great for imitating the hourglass silhouette of Uma.
Michelle Rodriguez's Emilion de la Morena dress is all about the cleavage. The sultry Missguided dupe I have found is an affordable way to get that red carpet glamorous look.
I love the cut of this Alexander Mcqueen dress on Cate Blanchett, she looks very elegant. Although it has a different design and fabric, this version by Spoiled Brat imitates the shape of the McQueen original.
I love the retro glamour of Fearne Cotton's William Vintage number, and it in my favourite colour! This Coast version isn't an exact copy but it channels the vibe of Fearne's dress.

Which is your favourite dupe? Who were your picks for best dressed at the BAFTAs? Leave me a comment below.


Thanks for checking out my blog.
If you adore it, don't keep it to yourself!
Follow Alice Adores Apparel on Bloglovin'.
Bloglovin' allows you to keep track of every blog you read in one place, no matter what blogging website it is hosted on. This way you'll never miss a post.
Follow on Bloglovin
'Like' my Facebook Page to find out about new posts first.
Share my blog on Facebook.
Tweet at me & follow me on Twitter, @AliceAdores.
Follow me on Instagram, @AliceAdoresApparel.

Follow me on Tumblr, AliceAdoresApparel.

Or enter your email in the box in the right side bar to get notifications to your inbox.

2 comments

Thanks for checking out my blog. Start a conversation and leave me a comment. I always read and reply. Xxx

© Alice Adores Apparel

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig