Search This Blog

#MusicMonday Week 11


#MusicMonday Week 11 is here! Check out what I've been listening to over the past 7 days.
Highlights this week include; a new track by Elli Ingram (you may remember her from #MusicMonday Week 5), tracks from Pharrell Williams' new album G I R L, more from Little Dragon (you may remember them from #MusicMonday Week 7), an intoxicating dosage of Tove Lo and HippieSabotage, a new track from SBTRKT, Duke Dumont's latest summer anthem, & more musical gems.
This week's playlists are a great mix of new and current music. I hope you enjoy!

What was your favourite track? Have any suggestions I should check out? Leave me a comment below!
Thanks for checking out my blog.
If you adore it, don't keep it to yourself!
Follow Alice Adores Apparel on Bloglovin'.
Bloglovin' allows you to keep track of every blog you read in one place, no matter what blogging website it is hosted on. This way you'll never miss a post.
Follow on Bloglovin
'Like' my Facebook Page to find out about new posts first.
Share my blog on Facebook.
Tweet at me & follow me on Twitter, @AliceAdores.
Follow me on Instagram, @AliceAdoresApparel.

Follow me on Tumblr, AliceAdoresApparel.

Or enter your email in the box in the right side bar to get notifications to your inbox.

1 comment

  1. Thank you! I've been looking for more songs to add to my playlist. Will definitely check these out. Pharrell and Jhene Aiko <3 I've been listening to Lorde lately ^_^
    You can view my favourite songs by her here if you’d like.
    Olive Needs Popeye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. Start a conversation and leave me a comment. I always read and reply. Xxx

© Alice Adores Apparel

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig