Search This Blog

#MusicMonday Week 21

#MusicMonday is back! After a short hiatus, here's a collection of my favourite songs at the moment!

1. Seinabo Sey- Younger (Kygo Remix)
I'm addicted to this song. It was featured in the background of a YouTube video I watched recently, and since then I can't get it out of my head!

2. IDEH- The One (Feat. Flowart)
Sexy RnB at it's best!

3. BANKS- Beggin for Thread
Yep I've featured yet another BANKS track in a #MusicMonday playlist. I can't get enough of the girl!

4. Gorgon City- Unmissable (Feat. Zak Abel)
Gorgon City are definitely having their moment in the spotlight this summer. 'Unmissable' is another sure fire hit, especially with the gorgeous vocals by Zak Abel. Pure Ibiza vibes- TAKE ME BACK!

5. High Contrast & Clare Maguire- Who's Loving You (Part 2)
Drum and bass isn't what I tend to listen to in my spare time (more of a messy night out thing); but Clare Maguire's vocals on this track swung it for me.

6. Clare Maguire- In The Night
Talking of Clare Maguire... I'm really loving the direction her music is taking at the moment. All the newer music on her Sound Cloud is really interesting.

7. Animals As Leaders- The Price of Everything and the Value of Nothing (Crushfield Remix)
This track is just super chilled.

8. & 9. Jessie Ware- Tough Love & Share It All
Jessie Ware can do nothing wrong in my opinion. I love everything she makes. Can't wait for her new album!

10. Troye Sivan- Happy Little Pill
I'm not usually one to jump on the hype of a YouTuber musician, but I really like this track!

11. Iggy Azalea- Black Widow (Feat. Rita Ora)
I've been listening to a lot of Iggy recently, while I've been working on my latest Steal Her Style post. I'd say this song is a grower. The combo of Ora and Azalea is definitely a winning one, once you give it a few listens!

12. Lana Del Rey- Gods & Monsters (ViLLAGE Remix)
As far as I'm concerned, anything ViLLAGE touches turns to gold.

13. ViLLAGE- The Touch VIP
See Above!

14. Laura Welsh- Bound
I love this cover of Kanye's 'Bound 2'. Laura's version is beautiful and haunting through her own added lyrics. You may recognise her voice from Gorgon City's summer hit 'Here For You'. Incidentally check out her acoustic version of 'Here For You' here, it's gooood!

15. Indiana- Heart On Fire
Indiana is quickly becoming a favourite artist for me. I really like what she has released so far. You may recognise her from the track 'Solo Dancing' which got a lot of well deserved radio play.

I hope you enjoy my playlist! Leave me a comment below telling me your favourite track right now!

Want more?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog. Start a conversation and leave me a comment. I always read and reply. Xxx

© Alice Adores Apparel

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig