Search This Blog

Steal Her Style: Iggy Azalea

First things first (I'm the realest), press play!


It was only a matter of time before I made a Steal Her Style post about Iggy Azalea. The beautiful Aussie rapper is definitely a big style influence. I love her use of bright colours and her love of print. Even though she makes bold choices when it comes to colour, her outfits are often quite simple with minimal accessories. She manages to make big statements using very little. She's a lover of low necklines and high hemlines, but with that killer body, who can blame her? Seriously if you ever need any fitspiration, watch the video for 'Work'. It'll get you to the squat rack in no time!

I've put together a series of Iggy Azalea outfit dupes below. I really hope you like them. Some of  the looks are a bit out there or revealing because I've kept them in the spirit of Iggy's on-stage vibe. Use the outfits as inspiration for your own personal style!

Leave me a comment below with your favourite outfit!













 












Check out Iggy's latest single, Black Widow featuring Rita Ora!

I hope you enjoyed my post!
Leave me a comment with your favourite outfit below!










Image Map

4 comments

  1. loved this post!!

    http://keepdreaming-13.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Statement looks! Love the new classic, lady in red & bold blazers! :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices girls! Thanks for checking out my post! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. Start a conversation and leave me a comment. I always read and reply. Xxx

© Alice Adores Apparel

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig