Search This Blog

My Months In Music- April & May


Oh heeeeeeey! If you're new here welcome to Alice Adores Apparel, and if you're no AAA virgin then welcome back! I've been away for a long time. Since returning from Amsterdam in April, work has been pretty life consuming. Sometimes the job just takes over and the last thing I want to do is stare at my macbook screen all night editing a new blog post! However, I'm trying my best to get some new content up. For those of you following my Amsterdam adventures, new posts are all waiting to be edited and uploaded. Watch this space!

Anyway, on to today's double edition of My Month in Music. I ended up having to combine April and May so these playlists are chunkier than usual. Every track is pretty damn great though! Tell your ears they are welcome! The weather is getting warmer so listen out for some summer anthems nestled between the amazingness.

[Press Play]
Soundcloud Tracklist
Arapaima- '89 Love'
Disclosure- 'Bang That'
Julio Bashmore feat. Sam Dew- 'Holding On'
Vanessa Elisha- 'Ocean (Kuren Flip)'
Oliver Heldens- 'Can't Stop Playing (Oliver Helens & Gregor Salto Remix)'
Breakage- 'To Be Around You'
AlunaGeorge- 'Supernatural (Pomo Remix)'
MNEK- 'Waiting For Tonight (Jennifer Lopez Refix)'
Sam Sparro- 'Rock The Boat'
JR Jârris- 'FastMetabolism'
Jaël- 'All Of My Love'
Michael Jackson- 'Off The Wall (Jasper Staal Remix)'
KStewart- 'Keeping You Up'
Tinie Tempah feat. Jess Glynne- 'Not Letting Go'
Galantis- 'Runaway (U & I)'
Tiga Vs Boys Noize- '100'
Melé- 'Ambience'
Alex Adair- 'Make Me Feel Better'
George FitzGerald feat. Lawrence Hart- 'Call It Love (If You Want To)'
Kölsch- 'DerDieDas'
Michael Calfan- 'Treasured Soul'
Spotify Tracklist
Jamie xx feat. Romy- 'Loud Places'
Petite Meller- 'Baby Love'
Sam Feldt feat. Kimberly Anne- 'Show Me Love'
Lunchmoney Lewis- 'Bills'
Nothing But Thieves- 'Itch'
Wilkinson feat. Thabo- 'Hopelessly Coping'
Lucy Rose- 'Our Eyes'




No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog. Start a conversation and leave me a comment. I always read and reply. Xxx

© Alice Adores Apparel

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig